We’ve just published an important fix. This patch fixes a simulation terrain issue not running properly on lower graphic cards than GTX 970 like GTX 680 or GTX 780.
VR Edition PC
Please find a couple of bug fixes and improvements. It includes tweak and gameplay adjustments.
— Patch Notes —
- Fix simulation terrain issue on older graphic cards than GTX 970 like GTX 780
- Fix refresh of terrain water flux when changing graphics settings (no need to restart game now)
- SandBox: Fix plant above ground issue around the ShyPlant
- Fix some culling issue
- Chapter 4.2: Improve creatures behaviour for a more fluent gameplay
- Chapter 5.2: Improve big boulder cable manipulation. Improve predator behaviour near the big boulder
- Chapter 6.3: Up to 3 LCD cubes
- Chapter 7: Adding extra underwater visual
Paper Beast Team
Today, October 20, 2020 we launched the “flat” version of Paper Beast.
The game based on this year’s VR hit Paper Beast brings the surprising adventure in which you interact with mysterious creatures in a fantastic real time ecosystem to PC for the first time – with no VR headset required.
Join the adventure on PC.
As the first explorer of this virgin land, overcome obstacles and environmental puzzles by supporting the efforts of creatures in their adventures!
Good news! Owners of the VR version will automatically receive access to the Folded Edition.
Purchase the game on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1403830/Paper_Beast__Folded_Edition/
The adventure from Eric Chahi available on PC without a headset.
We are so happy today! Our game Paper Beast, originally designed for VR, is now coming on PC for every player. That means everyone will be able to play on their PC, with this “Flat screen” version we called “Paper Beast: Folded Edition”.
Paper Beast: Folded Edition includes all the latest updates of the VR version of the game, as well as reworked lighting. On top of that the game features all-new controls for mouse and keyboard and controllers that have been completely reworked from the ground up to provide the optimum experience on PC.
You can enjoy this experience with a mouse and a keyboard but also with a game controller!
Follow @pixelreef on twitter.